By Mensah Josuah
Election 2016 is less than 100 days from today and as usual, in order to convince prospective voters to vote for them, politicians have studied the political terrain and have concluded that, the average Ghanaian voter will not vote for you until you has promised to solve a certain problem in his/her community or something that will serve his/her personal interest.
For this reason, Nana Addo has embarked on what I will call promising galore campaign.
Reliable source from the NPP has revealed that he is creating a lot of problems for the manifesto team. He keeps on promising things that are not part of their manifesto.
For instance, he recently promised a factory in each district in this country, he again promised to divide the Western Region into two and the recent one is providing one dam to each farming community in the three Northern regions. The manifesto team has to find a place in the manifesto to add all these promises.
Readers, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Nana Addo promise the following people the following items:
1. One Ewe man, one cat
2. One Dagari man, one calabash of pito
3. One Accountant, one Calculator
4. One Ada man, one olonka of Kokonte
5. One mechanics, one set of set of tools
6. One Ga man, one ball of Ga kenkey
7. One Fante woman, one set of cooking utensils
8. One house, one watchman
9. One Christian, one heaven
10. One footballer, one stadium
11. One farmer, one ploughing machine
12. One Asante man, one bowl of Fufu
13. One Kwahu man, one store
14. One resident of Ashaiman, one public toilet
15. One carpenter, one hand saw
16. One driver’s mate, one Deodorant
17. One Bortianor fisherman, one fibre glass canoe
18. One Akyem man one set of Galamsey tools
What will be the next promise by Nana Addo, eyes are watching. Joe Mensah (31/08/16)
Sign up for Ghana Star News to receive daily email alerts of breaking news in Ghana. GhanaStar.com is your source for all Ghana News. Get the latest Ghana news, breaking news, sports, politics, entertainment and more about Ghana, Africa and beyond.