Ghana Winger Bernard Tekpetey’s Home Nearly Razed Down By Fire

The home of Ghana winger Bernard Tekpetey was nearly razed down by fire while he was at a Bundesliga match over the weekend, can report.

Firefighters broke into his flat to deal with a smoking cooking pot which triggered a fire alarm as smoke poured from the flat.

The dramatic incident happened on Saturday in what could have led to a serious situation but for the timely arrival of firefighters.

No injury was recorded as the Ghanaian arrived home half an hour after the incident.

Tekpetey, 20, is back at back at Schalke 04 after a six-month loan spell at Austrian side Altach.

The Ghana international was an unused substitute as Schalke beat Hoffenheim 2-1 at home over the weekend.

This article has 0 comment(s), give your comment

Join to receive daily email alerts of breaking news in Ghana. is your source for all Ghana News. Get the latest Ghana news, breaking news, sports, politics, entertainment and more about Ghana, Africa and beyond.

Get more stuff like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.