Firefighters Break Into Bernard Tekpetey’s Home In Schalke To Deal In With A Smoking Cooking Pot While Away At Bundesliga Match

Firefighters in Germany had to break into the home of Bernard Tekpetey to douse a smoking cooking pot while the Schalke midfielder was at a Bundesliga match last Saturday.

The 20-year-old was an unused substitute in the 2-1 home win against Hoffenheim.

While on the bench, with his family watching in Gelsenkirchen, the pot was still cooking and it triggered a fire alarm.

As smoke poured from the flat, his neighbours phoned firefighters who showed up to break into the player’s flat to deal with the situation.

According to German daily Bild, the incident happened at 10pm local time on Saturday.

This article has 0 comment(s), give your comment

Join GhanaStar.com to receive daily email alerts of breaking news in Ghana. GhanaStar.com is your source for all Ghana News. Get the latest Ghana news, breaking news, sports, politics, entertainment and more about Ghana, Africa and beyond.

Get more stuff like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.