Dreams FC suffered a humiliation in the hands of WAFA SC last weekend as they recorded their heaviest defeat in the history of the Premier League.
The Academy Boys thrashed them 5-0 at the Sogakope last Saturday.
The Believers are welcoming Inter Allies FC to the Dawu park as they plan to forget the disappointing loss with a victory over the poor travellers.
Even though they suffered a loss, the “Still Believe” side are levelled on points with leaders Ashanti Gold SC and could usurp the latter on the league log if they manage a win in the midweek.
The premier league returnees always feel comfortable playing at home this season. They have won four and drawn one of their five home games this term.
During this period, the Believers have not conceded a single goal when they are the hosts.
The return of centre back Issah Yakubu from suspension is a boost for the hosts. He was missing in the 5-0 mauling.
Inter Allies FC remain the poorest side at away in the premier league this season as they are yet to pick a single on the road.
They hope to end their abysmal away form at the “Theatre of Dreams” .
The Capelli Boys have drawn blank in their last twenty one away games in the premiership. They have drawn nine and lost twelve in the process.
The only motivation they are carrying into the game is that their first and only visit to the Dawu park saw them emerging the victors.
Their 2-0 victory over Ebusua Dwarfs last weekend at the Tema stadium could also serve as a morale booster ahead of their journey to the Eastern region.
They are lying 5th on the league table at the moment. A victory could see them on top of the log for the first time this campaign.
Kenichi Yatsuhashi has each of his players fully fit for game.
• Dreams FC have lost just two of their last six fixtures in the premier league.
• Inter Allies FC have won three of their last seven matches in the premier league.
• Dreams FC are undefeated in their five home fixtures in the premier league this campaign.
• Inter Allies FC have not won a single game in their last twenty one away matches in the premiership.
• Dreams FC have won one and lost the other in their two matches against Greater Accra oppositions this campaign in the league.
• Inter Allies FC have visited Dreams FC in the history of the premier league only once. They were 1-0 winners.
• Dreams FC have conceded no goal at home this season in the premier league after five matches.
• Inter Allies FC have managed to keep only one clean sheet in their last twelve away fixtures in the premiership.
This article has 0 comment(s), give your comment
Join GhanaStar.com to receive daily email alerts of breaking news in Ghana. GhanaStar.com is your source for all Ghana News. Get the latest Ghana news, breaking news, sports, politics, entertainment and more about Ghana, Africa and beyond.